[FWDLK] Looking for Part/Info

Hi all,

Hope everyone is weathering the winter okay.  It's
been cold here in the Chicago area but Jason's
Belvedere is nice and warm and he gets it out
regularly (only after the roads are dry and clear of
ice/snow/salt).

Three things:

1.  Looking for confirmation that the rubber boot
(dust cover) for the drive shaft for a 56 Belevedere
is part number 1643289.  Parts book says its for a
Fury but I think the Belvedere is a P29 and the same
as the Fury. Can anyone confirm this?  (I know part
number 1603397 is wrong - bought one and returned it)

2.  Does anyone have one of these that's not dry
rotted to sell? (or know where I can get one) If so,
e-mail me privately.

3.  Just replaced the pinion seal on the rearend and
the shaft is pretty well worn.  The new seal may not
prevent leakage. Has anyone ever put a sleeve on the
shaft to avoid having to replace it?  Any help in this
regard?

Thanks again for your help.

Joe (and Jason)
56 Belvedere(s)