Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 25 Jan 2000 to 26 Jan 2000

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 25 Jan 2000 to 26 Jan 2000 (#2000-29)

Why do I get messages repeated two and three times on this chat line?  Can
something be done to economize on the text?  Also, why not name names of
vendors who cheat?  As long as the claims are clearly and simply explained.