Re: [FWDLK] General question <Post The Vendor>

Re: [FWDLK] General question <Post The Vendor>

All
In the years that I've been buying parts over the internet and through
Hemmings every time somthing that was not the correct product advertised was
recieved by myself it was taken back buy the seller without any grief.  Also
most of the time the return postage was refunded.  The only time I had the
misfortune of getting "screwed" by a vendor was when I tried to have a power
steering box rebuilt.  The guy quoted me a sdad$400 price then when he
recieved it and had it for 5 weeks called me and told me that it would cost
$900 to have it done.  I asked for it back and he charged me the shipping.  I
was a quite pissed so we compromised on splitting it. I really wanted the box
back. Of course thats the short story....Anyway I got a box for $150 from
another vendor, so it was cheaper in the long run.  Other than that I've not
had any problems.
Long winded today.
John Paxos
'57 Fury