[FWDLK] technology

Good Morning FwdLkrs,
        This isn't FwdLk related, but, I'm sure we all have experienced
soemthing like this.  I needed to call for service on our satellite dish
receiver, so I called the 800 number.  You have probably all heard the
dial 1 for...etc., and spent untold amounts of time waiting for a live
human to talk to you.  Todays call reminded me of something I read that
my wife brought home from the shrinks office where she works, and I
thought I would share the humor.
        Imagine calling a psychiatrist's office and getting his electronic
answering service...You have reached Wackey, Befuddled and Overcharge
Psychiatric Offices, Please press #1 repeatedly if you are
Obsessive/Compusive, Ask someone to press #2 for you, if you are
Codependent, If you are a Multiple Personality, press #'s 3, 4, 5 and
6,. If you are just Paranoid and Delusional, we already know what you
want and who you are, just stay on the line while we trace your call.
If you are a Schizophrenic, please hold and a little voice will tell you
what to press.  If you are Depressed, it probably doesn't matter what
you press, it won't do you any good anyway.
        Anyhow, would there be any objections to posting a joke of the day once
in a while?  I think we could all use some humor in our everyday lives.
        Stay tuned for another episode of "As the Crankshaft Turns"
John in WI