Re: [FWDLK] Co-Chair To Retire / Retro Style

Re: [FWDLK] Co-Chair To Retire / Retro Style

This is sad, but the members of the list saw this coming from the moment it was
announced. Thanks Josh for posting that. I will be sending it to some of my
other hard core Mopar friends. I guess the hard thing to decide is, what to do.
Buying products from other automakers will just hasten the end of the brand
names, Chrysler and Dodge. Yet buying from Daimler will be like rewarding the
criminal who broke into your house and stole your family heirlooms, especially
the title and keys to your favorite Forward Look car. This has got me conflicted
to say the least. I will just wait and see, the new Dodge Charger has some hope,
as well the new Plym,err, Chrysler Cruiser, have got me looking forward to their
new products. But don't forget, these were on the drawing board before Jurgen's
Gestapo showed on the scene. What does the future hold for Chrysler and Mopar
fans, I wonder. But to me at least, it doesn't look all that great. I just hope
I am wrong.