Re: [FWDLK] Co-Chair To Retire / Retro Style

Re: [FWDLK] Co-Chair To Retire / Retro Style

I can't handle the bashing of my favourite manufacturer any more. I
though this was a pro Chrysler list. As for this nonsense that the new
Mopars are poor quality I take strong exception.
I have the first V10 ever ordered from Chrysler, order #---001. It has
177000 on it, gets 20.6 miles to the gallon  (imp gallon, about 16.4 to
the US gallon)on the highway, will turn a 15.86 quarter mile at 89 mph
and other than two thermostats and a set of plugs it has been flawless.
It still has no wind whistles or rattles despite its age.
My wife has a 92 Voyager bought new in 92 that rolled over 250000  last
thursday. It just got its first transmission which considering the
severe mileage I think I have no right to even whimper.Niether the V10
or the Voyager need oil between changes and this van has had no other
repairs except a set of plugs.
My sister in law has a Breeze with 281000 on it with absolutely no
problems yet.
My friend Fred has a 91 Mini Van with 320000 plus on it and he says so
far a set of plugs and wires but nothing else. If this is bad what would
good be?
Yes we have put on tires and front brake pads but I assume the people on
this list know that that stuff is normal maintance. Probably a couple of
wiper blades and a light bulb or two but otherwise nothing in the way of
hard or nuisance repairs. No water leaks no squeaks and rattles no
electrical . I find this to be a good company making quality products
and so in the interest of keeping my cool and avoiding a fight I
respectfully ask that I be unsubscirbed. Thank you for a fun year. I
have enjoyed meeting many of you and wish you the best.
Don Dulmage