[FWDLK] Hydovac Power Brake

I was looking through my 1956 Mopar Accessories Catalogue for something else
and came across an ad-on Power Brake Conversion for those cars that did not
have the factory power brake option. This is the same item we have been
recently discussing on the list. It mounts on the inner fender with lines to
the master cylinder, brake lines, and engine vacuum. I have seen these on a
few cars, but never in the Mopar service or parts manuals.
Power Brake Package kit
Fits 1951 to 1956 (this is a 1956 publication) Chrysler Corporation
vehicles.
Mopar P/N 1603252   retail $46.75

Other interesting accessories:
4 different tailpipe exhaust deflectors.
Curb signal (feelers).
Door edge guards.
Steering wheel watch (55/56 Ply, Chry, DeS).
Illuminated vanity mirror.
Kool kooshion (seat and backrest pad).
Electric shaver (6V or 12V).
Spotlight and mirror.
Automatic starting package (automatic trans only): turn key on, shift into
neutral, and engine starts.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500