[FWDLK] Poet in our midst

Congrats to John Bartell for getting his "Poor Iron Soul" poem posted in the latest issue of "The Plymouth Bulletin".  Check it out - page 10.  Way to go John, we'll be looking for further contributions in "Old Cars", "Hemmings", "Skinned Knuckles", etc.                       John Z.    '59 Sport Fury - '59 Fury Sedan