[FWDLK] 58 Ply

Hi all,
        I picked up a 58 Plymouth "Northeastern Dealer's Association"
Suggested Price List,  1958 Models  New England Region.
I like the last sentence on the first page.
        "Dealers may charge whatever prices they deem proper."
        If anyone is interested in a copy, I can scan it and send it out.  It
is just a small 2 sided, black on white, pamphlet. Of course, I can
charge whatever price I deem proper!
        John in WI