Re: [FWDLK] '57 Belvedere Convert

Scott
A #1car is listed for $29,000 in Old Cars Price Guide.  No matter what
condition the car is in if you can get it back on the road you would be a
"hero".  There are very few '57 converts on the road.  Is the engine in the
car?  What about the trim?  Is it there?  How much rust is there?  You can
get new rockers and floor pans from a guy in Hemmings.  I just read the ad.
He's located in Connecticut.  Most everything is available.  You just have to
search for it.  Keep the list posted on your progress.
John Paxos
'57 Fury