Re: [FWDLK] '57 Belvedere Convert

Hey Scott

Go for it. Don't see how you can go wrong with all of the assets that you
listed. A friend of mine says if the top comes down the price goes up. This
is one of the reasons I selected a convertible and yes mine was also in bad
condition when I got it but the pleasure that you get out of it when it is
completed the feeling is very much of pride and joy.

Good Luck
Mackey