[FWDLK] forward look items on ebay

I just put up a bunch of items on ebay last eve and there are a couple that
may be of special interest here.

NOS Bull's Eye headlight bulbs.   These would be correct for 49-55 Mopars.
These are 12 volt versions which are really rare.  Would have been issued
for 12 volt imperials in 54 and 55 I believe.   Great items for those who
have converted over to 12 volt and want correct lenses up front.

Also

56 Plymouth trunk lid ornament

56 Chrysler two door drivers side quarter panel.   MoPar NOS

55 Dodge trunk lid ornament

60 Chrysler taillight NOS

60 Valiant park lite lens

54-56 Dodge Fargo Truck door lock assys.

57 Plymouth park lite assy.

Look under moparho if interested.

I've also got a number of 59 Dodge pieces which aren't listed.  Write if
interested.