[FWDLK] magazine

Hi all,
        I don't belong to any list or club other than this one, so I'm not in
great hopes of seeing one of those magazines dropped off here anytime
soon.  I am in hopes of getting to the Chrysler museum, but it doesn't
look like as soon as I had hoped.  Over priced gift shops don't spin my
wheels, so maybe I'll get to look at someone else's.
        I'm awaiting a snow storm due to hit here tomorrow, never fails, it
comes the day I must load out four semi loads of cattle.  I wish I were
as I have to be knee deep (in snow and "used food") for the next couple
of days, I might as well dream about fins.  Enjoy your magazines and
stay warm.
        I also want to send my best wishes to those in the Southeast after the
terrible storms last night and today.
        Can we say spring...John in Wi