[FWDLK] FORWARD Magazine

Just got mine today and was rather disappointed that there was no 50's cars
displayed in it, otherwise very nice.
While showing my car in Dallas Market Hall car show I was asked by a man
about disk brakes for his 58 Savoy. I remembered that our list had discussed
this very topic but could not remember just what was said. So, if I may,
could someone give the details and if a kit is available for his car. This
guy does not have a computer so I will print out the info and mail it to him
in Elko, MN.
Thanks FLer's and excuse the rehash.

Mackey
57 Plymouth Convert