[FWDLK] Daimler-Chrysler

I know its slightly off the subject... but...

   Just wanted to let you guys know that there is an article and interview
with Jurgen Schrempp in the MARCH 6th Fortune Magazine... It offers a little
bit of insight on the merger....

Josh Ackerman
 <A HREF="http://www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>