[FWDLK] 60 Ply Wheel Opening Trim

To All,
   I found this NOS stainless steel wheel opening trim piece.  It has no
part number, but I've been looking at the 60 Plymouths and believe it to
fit in the back end of the wheel opening on the left side where the
opening sweeps back.  It would set into the opening.  It is about 5 1/4"
inches at the widest point and at the top meets another moulding.  At
the bottom it would sweep under the rocker panel and has an elongated
hole to slide into a bolt under the rocker panel. Would any one know the
part number and I could send a picture of it to any one who would like
to see it.  It is for sale.  E-mail me privately if any one would be
interested.
Thank you,
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere