[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth thanks

Folks,

     Last week I sent a request in reference to a headliner strip for my two
piece 58 plymouth hardtop.  I have been away and unable to reply back, and
now that I have checked my computer, I have 18 responses.  Wow...my computer
is way to slow to e-mail each of you back so please accept this as my
thanks, it is a huge help.  Some people wanted to know what the results
were, and the general consensus was for a quick fix, Plymouth Voyager type
vans have headliner trim that should fit.  I just happen to have a friend at
work who is junking a late 80's Voyager so this works out nice.  Again thank
you for the replys, and I apoligize for a mass mailing thank you.  I know I
sometimes get frustrated when you take the time to privately e-mail someone
with help and never hear bacvk from them.  However, I would be here all
night waiting for this thing to send the e-mail.  Anyhow...take care and
thanks again.

    Mike R.

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com