[FWDLK] Facel Vaga

I want to thank you all that responded to the 57 Facel Vaga request that
I had.  I gave Bill all the info that was received.  It is good to be a
part of a group of hobbiest who will give help, information and
direction to another in the hobby even tho it may not be "Forward Look"
related.  Bill told me he has ran into some really nasty people as he
has looked for infomation on his Facel Vaga.  Thank you all again and I
tip my hat to you. (I tipped my Fiji hat cause its BIG)
Jack Johnson    55 Plymouth Belvedere