[FWDLK] French cars and whatever

Hi All,
        Hope you don't mind, but I was working on the 59 today, and my mind
went into overdrive thinking about the Facel/Vega.

        A Frenchman and his girl went out for a whirl,
in a car that was powered by Mopar.
        The Frenchman stood on the gas as he started to pass,
and found the end of the road was not too far.
        The Frenchman's girl liked speed, from his Chrysler powered steed,
but not stopping was something she did not see.
        So at the end of the road, when the car had not slowed,
Mousier, said the French girl, wee wee.

        Anyhow, spring was here and left, but the weather is more than
bearable.  It is a lot easier to heat up the shop from 40 to 75 than
from 0!
        Question, were all the headlight panels on 59 Plymouths painted the
same color as the car?
Have a great one, John in WI