[FWDLK] Small / Tall Backglasses '57-59

Howdy again,

Apparently I have not been very observant about how many of
these cars were optioned-up to include the larger backglass in
the lesser models as I am receiving numerous reports of such
cars.  I thank all y'all for making me aware of this.  I'll have
to get my head out from under the hoods more often!

Thanks,
Wayne