[FWDLK] VIRUS! Re: C:\CoolProgs\Pretty Park.exe

[FWDLK] VIRUS! Re: C:\CoolProgs\Pretty Park.exe

DO NOT OPEN THE PRETTY PARK.EXE PROGRAM IN STIG'S EMAIL.  IT IS A VIRUS!

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ALREADY OPENED IT, AND I WILL HELP YOU
OUT.

Also, do not blame Stig for this email -- the virus mailed itself to
everyone
in his Outlook address book automatically -- it was not an intentional
action.

-Dave