Re: [FWDLK] Parts Yards

Hello All,
I am also taking a road trip soon. I am going to California via  Michigan,
Indiana Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma,Texas, New Mexico, Arizona. Returning
via Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa.  Is there any good Places to visit
along the major freeways and expressways, that an owner of a 62 300 would be
able to stop and buy parts? Any response will be appreciated.
Denny  62 300