Re: [FWDLK] Parts Yards

In a message dated 3/10/00 2:23:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ken_Rimington@ATK.COM writes:

<< I will be in New York on business next week.  Are there good parts places
 check on in the Syracuse/Binghamton, NY area?  I am working on a 1956 Dodge
 Custom Royal.  Thanks.

 Ken Rimington
 1956 Dodge Custom Royal >>

I don't know of any Parts yards there, but be sure to stop at Walter Miller's
Auto literature Museum.  He also has a huge store there too.   Directions are
at his website.  Or just check his adv in Hemmings.

Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.