[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Trans Leak

Thanks to everyone who responded to me!  To let the list know, the consensus
was that there are quite a few people whom this happens to, and that usually
it means the car hasn't been run enough.  I guess this is one of those
quirks that we'll have to get used to as long as we're Forward Look fans. .
..

Mark   mjh