[FWDLK] Gas Tank.. HELP!!!! =) the other side of the coin......

[FWDLK] Gas Tank.. HELP!!!! =) the other side of the coin......

Fwlkr's......

I know I should have done this over a year ago, but.... (hey, I was excited
and wanted to hear her run!) I cant keep the Belvy running anymore. I thought
for the longest time that it was the carb. Then the fuel pump. Then a friend
of mine cam over and put a yard stick down my gas tank. The 'gas' that is in
there looks like Log Cabin Syrup! Heck, it didnt even want to light the end
of the yard stick when we held a match to it. SOOO, I now need to drop the
tank, clean the fuel lines and pump, and try again. What I was curious about
was, is there some special way the tank comes down or any hidden things I
need to do first to get it off? I have found in my other trial-n-error fixes
that there is an easier and correct way to do things here (i.e. removal of
brake booster, removal of rear drums, etc....) Any help or advice is greatly
appreciated and have a FIN-tastic week!

Clay Wood

Oh and to stay with the current topic, I figured what a better way than at
the root of the problem for me. Junky, expensive gas with so many ditergents
in it, it won't even burn right and, and and an...... ARRGH! Oh well.....
Wonder if I can convert to natural gas on my FWDLK car as well? Humm....