[FWDLK] I like everyone else have one... opinion, that is.

[FWDLK] I like everyone else have one... opinion, that is.

The gas prices are insane. Too big a rise in too short a time. But... I spend more on cigarettes every week than gas.
And about the same amount on red wine. The car, the cigs, the wine all can kill me but that's life. At least here in
Arkansas they let me license my Dodge for "Life" with antique tags for $16, no safety inspections, no renewals,
no mileage or usage restrictions. Just minimum liability insurance and must have one other non antique vehicle.
Deane
383 Dodge with a stock Holley 4 barrel and a gas line as big as your arm