[FWDLK] FL pics on my site

For those of you who sent me pics and info but don't see the info with your
pics on my website:
Kindly resend me the info (your name if you want it published, power train
info and any other details that may be of interest) and this time I'll print
it off so I don't lose it!  I'll add it to the photos first chance I get.
If you don't see your car on the site yet, give me a little more time.
Don't send me anything until you see it.  When you resend the info, include
a description of your car so that I put the info with the proper vehicle.

Thanks.

Jerry Browarski