[FWDLK] WTB: '58 New Yorker model name trim

[FWDLK] WTB: '58 New Yorker model name trim

Hello.

About to repair the stainless on my coupe, and and should replace the "New
Yorker" model name pot metal on both fenders too.  I'm also missing the
stylized "C" that was a part of the quarter panel trim just behind the right
door.  Is there anyone on the list with any of these to sell?

And is there anyone in the CT/NY/NJ/PA area who has been to an interior shop
that they'd recommend.  The front seat on the car should be redone.  I think
I have access to new seat fabric, I'm waiting to hear back.

Thanks and regards,
Chris