[FWDLK] 57/58 Plymouth heater core

After keeping my 57 Plymouth since 1981 I finally have it running and
driving on the road. The 20+ years of not being used and now running the
engine for an extended period and driving for an extended time (across town
and home again) I still do not have the confidence I have worked out/fixed
all the things that could cause a breakdown.  I am finding things have dried
out or are just plan wore out.  The latest is the header core did not hold
the pressure and starting leaking coolant. I took it out and tested it under
pressure and sure enough the honeycomb has some nice leaks.  I have talked
with a local radiator repair place (of course the core goes out on Sat when
repair folks are enjoying their weekends off)  and they explained the
honeycomb material from which the heater core is made is not readily
available.

Does anyone know if the honeycomb material for the heater core is available
and can I use it to repair my heater core, if so where can I find it and
what is a reasonable cost?  Or should I start looking for a NOS heater core
and/or used heater core and if so where and what is a reasonable cost?

Thanks
Harry in NC
57 Plymouth (was running)
58 Plymouth wants to be running