Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 4:15 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 60 300F Special Conv.

Hi Everyone

I was just looking thru the April issue of Cars and Parts magazine and saw the 300F Special Conv. listed for sale. This is supposedly the only documented 300F conv. with a pont-a mousson 4 speed ever built. The car claims to be in #1 condition with 13,000 actual miles. The ask price is $225,000. I know there are some 300 club members and owners on the list, has anyone seen or know this car and is this a realistic price?
Any feedback appreciated.

Dieter Bauer