[FWDLK] Salvage yards

Hi all
Some friends and I are going to visit the US again in mid april, and are travelling from Oklahoma to New Jersey.
Does anyone know any "good" salvages to visit? We're planing to travel on I-40, I-81 and I-78/70, so if you know a place not far from this roads, please let me know. We're also going to visit the spring swap meet in Carlisle and Hershey, PA.

Thanks
Stein, Norway
Moparman@c2i.net