[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge for Sale in Virginia

I got a call recently from a man here in Norfolk with a 59 Dodge Coronet for
sale:

1959 Dodge Coronet Deluxe four-door sedan
326 V-8, Torqueflight Automatic, Power Steering, Power Brakes
Turqouise and green, green interior.  (OK, It's an UGLY combination - paint
the turquoise black and you have a winner!)

Very solid, original car, some rust in the lower rear fenders.  Good chrome
and stainless except for taillight pods and back bumper, great Solex glass,
rebuilt engine ready to be installed.  Original paint, presentable as is.
Redone interior, new carpet and seats.

The car had a bad transmission - when the engine was pulled to install
another transmission, the guy had it rebuilt, and then lost interest in the
project.  Needs to be put together.  A great driver for someone - I don't
have the space or money, or I would buy it.  It's slightly upscale from mine
- with the Royal side trim and chromed fin inserts, and the sculpted seat
backs and carpet instead of rubber mats.

The guy's name is Joh Hill - his phone number at work is 757-533-5603.  Or
email me for more information.  Hate to see such a great car rotting away.

Bob