[FWDLK] E-Bay advice

Have been "only-sorta" trying to sell my '55 Dodge for a while, but now "She
Who Must Be Obeyed" has decreed that it shall go, or else. My question is
this: I've noticed that many FListers seem to check out E-Bay, but has
anyone actually sold anything there?  I'm wondering what sorts of nonsense
does one have to go through.  I don't mean with the E-bay sales % and such,
but with things like actually getting paid, getting the buyer to your
location, etc.  Anyone have any experience with this?  I do have
reservations at Hot August Nights in Reno and am thinking that may be a
better place to sell the car.  Any observations or advice?  And yes, I know,
it's not stock. (gasp, shudder, gulp).  And no, keeping the car and losing
the wife isn't an option.(am afraid that could prove to be a far costlier
option!)
Thanks,
John

55 Dodge Royal Lancer    http://netnow.micron.net/~jhassel/page3.html