[FWDLK] Binks display - slightly off subject!

[FWDLK] Binks display - slightly off subject!

I just had the good fortune to purchase a beautiful NOS Binks spray gun
display rack which I believe is from the 30s judging by the art deco look.

It has a large top piece which consists I believe of a seal of some sort
with wings going out  on both sides.  All I have is the backing plate
without the graphic which went on top of the plate.  Thought it would be
included in an old catalogue which I've had for ever but it naturally wasn't
when I got around to checking.

Does anyone have anything that might show the graphic so I could copy and
reproduce it.

Any ideas of where to find the graphic would be appreciated.

Thanks

Terry