[FWDLK] 55 Dash

Josh, if your 55 dash is the same as mine. Unbolt the column, e brake handle
and air intake handle.
Unscrew the aluminum trim piece off that's between the two pieces of the
dash (the top and the face) then unscrew the face piece, then on the sides
are a couple of bolts and a couple of bolts from under neath and the top
piece should come right out.

I don't remember it being anything difficult when I took it out to paint it.

Nick