[FWDLK] He did the impossible.

A little follow-up on the discussions we had awhile back about the new
Chrysler historical museum:

The last couple of Hemmings have a full-page advertisement for the "Walter
P. Chrysler Museum"
of Auburn Hills, Michigan. The top half of the ad is a black and white photo
of WP himself, captioned:
"He did the impossible. He inspired teenagers to get a job."

"Through historical video, interactive displays and the cars themselves,
you'll learn how Walter P. Chrysler and the men who worked for him
accomplished what millions of parents only dreamed of: inspiring early entry
into our nation's workforce."

Next to the text, there's a small color photo of the front end of a bright
red Barracuda (E-body).
All in all, a striking, minimalist advertisement for what those of you on
the list have said is a very worthwhile visit whenever one is in the Detroit
area.

www.chryslerheritage.com
1-888-456-1924