[FWDLK] Dodge 58 Engine

Hello All
I have a 58 Dodge 350cu engine that I would like to make changes to and put
in a 440 crank and use 400 heads. Does anyone know if this can be done? I
have been told that the 440 rod journals are the same as the 350 but the
mains will have to be ground .0100 thousands to be the same as the 350. I am
not sure if the counter balance on the 440 crank will clear the block. If
this will work what rods should be used. I have been told that the early 440
cranks will bolt up to the 58 torque converter. Would this combo require
stroker pistons? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mackey