[FWDLK] Coolant overflow tank

Is there such a thing available as a "Coolant overflow tank" on the early
60's Plymouths and Dodges?

If so, where do one obtain such a container or kit and IF I can find one, do
I need a special radiator cap or will the stock one work ok?

I ran the old car pretty hard this weekend to blow some of the storage
cobwebs out of it and when I shut it down, about a pint of coolant ran out
the overflow onto the ground right after shutdown, but soon quit.

Any ideas?  I know it doesn't (quite) fit the criteria here, beings that it
is a 64 Plymouth, but I would rather not lie and tell you it was something
else, (as I do have older vehicles here as well), when it isn't.

Karl