Re: [FWDLK] Re; Floor pans for 50s mopars

Re: [FWDLK] Re; Floor pans for 50s mopars

There is a guy named Richie in Wilmington Massachusetts at Classic Fabrication,1-508-988-0009 that advertizes in Hemmings 55-56 Chrysler/Desoto  floorpans and rockers in 18 gauge. Full blown installation was around 1800 to 2 grand, just sheet metal around 65.00 for each 1/4 floorboard, 65.00 outer rockers and 40.00 for inner rockers and rear supports 45.00. Haven't talked to him for awhile so prices may vary.
John Photakis

Jack and Loretta wrote:

To Mel and all,
   I seen somewhere where someone is making floor and trunk pans for our
cars.  I'll have to think where.  does any one know of who I'm talking
about?  I think they mentioned it on our List.
Jack