Re: [FWDLK] Re; Floor pans for 50s mopars

Re: [FWDLK] Re; Floor pans for 50s mopars

Take a look at
http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/
They have Rockers and Floor pans for 50's Mopars.
I was quoted $32 for the rockers and $110 for the front floor pan and $120
for the rear floor pan for my 56 Dodge.
Scott