Re: [FWDLK] Tire Size

Nick,
        A G78-15 is in the 78 series Alpha, and  is equivalent to a P215/75R15
in P75 series, 710-15, 825-15 in 83 series Bias, P225/70R15 in the P70
series, 205-15 in 80 series Metric, in the P-75 series the rim width is
5.5 - 7.5.  I hope this helps you out with tire sizes, but I can't help
you with the stock rim size.  John in WI

 It currently has g-78/15 on it. Are they