[FWDLK] 1959 Imperial Crown convertible

Can anyone tell me positively whether seat belts were an option on this car?  Are they available, and from whom?
On the REAR TOP of the REAR SEATS, is there supposed to be some type of trim piece/s?
Was the RCA record player an option?  Any photos of how it is installed?
I need an excellent to mint LEFT door SILL plate.  ALUMINUM piece only.  I have rubber and center piece.
Any original key blanks available, other than Jesser's?
Thank you very much for help on this recent purchase.

Tony