[FWDLK] Intro.

Hello Forward Look,
I live near Georgetown Ontario.
I have a 1960 Chrysler 300-F coupe black with a/c currently undergoing
restoration.  This is clearly a Fwd Look car.  I, (really my wife), also
have a 1965 Valiant Convertible, Canadian manufacture, (which is a little
different from American), which is on the road but for which I am planning
some upgrades.  It may be questionable if this is a Fwd Look car.
For the Valiant I have made up a "wish list" of parts etc. I want to find.
may I publish it on the listserver without offending those who insist on
fins?  I will be guided by the majority.

Ken Langdon a.k.a. S.L.O.B.
(Sir Langdon of Ballinafad)