Re: [FWDLK] '55 Savoy -- Question about headlight switch

Re: [FWDLK] '55 Savoy -- Question about headlight switch

Dan,

That is the way they built them in those days.  The parking lamps did
not stay on with the headlamps until the big safety push of the late
1960's.   (Amber parking lights appeared with the 1963 models.)

Bill W