[FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler Windsor 383's

Fwdlk,

How would you tell from external visual clues that a 1960 Chrysler
Windsor has the 383 with the shorter crank stroke?  Motors Manual for
1960 says there were two different 383's offered as 305 hp for the
Windsor.  The longer crank stroke was 3.75.  (A guy wants to sell me
a damaged 1960 Chrysler Windsor, and I need the 383 for one of my '60
Desoto Adventurers.)

Richard