Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler Windsor 383's

Richard, I'd guess that Windsor has the RB 383 just by
the year and model. I don't think the B 383 made it
into Chryslers until '61, altho DeSoto & Dodge had it
earlier.

IIRC the Motor manual of that era had a "DeSoto
Chrysler Imperial" chapter and a "Dodge Dart Plymouth
Lancer Valiant" chapter, which probably got in the way
of their explaining which car had which...

--- richard main <shelldrakelimited@EARTHLINK.NET>