From: Walter E. Landry <wlandry@ICI.NET>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Subject: [FWDLK] NOS Clutch Facing
Date: Saturday, April 08, 2000 9:55 AM

I have to clutch facing kits that I would like to identify. Would any
one be able to look up the following?

Label on first package is Chrysler Corporation, Dodge, Plymouth,
Chrysler, De Soto.  part no. 1063412 Clutch Facing.

Label on the second package is Mopar Parts, 2 PT NO 859 882 Clutch
Facing.

Thanks

Walter E. Landry
56 DeSoto Firedome Seville