[FWDLK] Back up lenses?

FW Lookers,

Any one know of a source for 60 Plymouth b/u lenses? I've bid on a few on
ebay, but when they get into the triple digits I give up. I found an ad
today for some for $35 each, but when I called, they decided that it was a
typo, the real price was $65 each.  I've bought a couple of pairs of
tail/stop lenses for less than $15 per pair. Is clear plastic that much more
scarce?

David
Hereford, AZ
60 Belvedere, 57 Buick, 72 Vette, 41 Dodge WC12, others
www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan