[FWDLK] 1959 Imperial Crown data plate

I cannot believe that NOT ONE PERSON in this net knows how to decipher the data plate, or knows where I can find how to do it!!!  I received absolutely no response to my request for help I posted several days ago, showing the codes on it.
Possibly you thought that others would respond to me, but no one has.  So, PLEASE, if you have an answer, contact me privately.  THANK YOU!

Tony