Re: [FWDLK] Pertronix

LARSPAINTR@AOL.COM wrote:

> yes yes and yes
> cept I have been trying for 2 yrs to get one for my 56 w277 v8 and struck out
> every time, from THE MAN from Pertronix to swap meet in Fla where my brudder
> bought several, all installed on 60's and 70's V8 moparz and AMC's
> Highly recommended if U can get one for your car
>
> Lars

Correct me if I'm wrong but won't a later LA  (318-360) distributor drop right
in the Dodge
and Plymouth poly engines? I have a  Mopar prerformance setup in my 55 Dodge 270
hemi
and it works a treat. So you should have a choice : convert a 60' s point
distributor to Pertronix or switch
to the Mopar electronic. Just won't work on a 6 volt system though. Nico Over